- Condition hair once a week using a moisture rich conditioner, sulfate free.
- Only use shampoo if there is excess build up.
- After condition, rise thoroughly and apply a dime size amount of hair serum to lock moisture into your hair.
- Allow hair to air dry.
- Do not use oily products in your hair as this can cause your hair to become weighed down and stiff.
- Condition hair 2-3 times a week (can also be achieved using conditioner/water mix in a spray bottle).
- Detangle hair with a deman brush while conditioner is applied.
- Rinse hair thouroughly.
- Scrunch hair to enhance curls. Apply a dime size amount of hair serum to lock in moisture.
- Do not brush or comb hair while dry.
- Do not use oily or heavy products in your hair as this can cause your hair to become weighed down and stiff.
- Before bed, twist or braid you hair in large platts (curly textures) or pin-curl/wrap/flexi-rod and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- When you wake up, undo platts or curls and finger seperate. Spray water/conditioner mix if needed.
- Style as desired.